We may not be able to use our phones in this situation. There are several safe ways to unlock the password of your Android phone without using the factory reset option. While there are several risk factors associated with bypassing the phone’s reset option, it’s worth it to erase or lose all information.
How do I perform a factory reset?
Factory reset is a method by which you can reset your entire Android mobile phone as new. It deletes all data including photos, files, apps, saved Wi-Fi passwords, other settings and videos. It deletes everything without making backups.
It backs up data stored on the phone’s SD card. In short, the factory reset option is nothing more than a jump to the factory version of our phone. The factory reset option is the best method when buying or selling an Android phone because it erases all data. The restart process also has some advantages.
Benefits of the Restore Factory Defaults option :
- Removes all unnecessary data.
- Increase the speed of your phone.
- Increases productivity.
- Clear the memory.
- Unlock your phone without privacy lock.
Contraindications to the reset to factory settings option :
- No backup data is created.
- The user setting is also reset.
We just need to save our contacts, our password and our own messages before rebooting. We need to make sure we remember our Google account and password before resetting the device. Frequent use of the factory reset option may damage the unit. We should think twice before using the factory reset option on an Android phone.
Methods to unlock the password of an Android phone without factory reset
- Unlock the password of the Android phone with the Google account without restoring it to factory.
- Unlock Android phone password with ADB (Android Debug Bridge) without factory reset.
- Unlock Android phone password with Android device manager / find my device without factory reset.
- Unlock Android phone password with backup PIN without factory reset.
- Unlock Android phone password in secure mode without factory reset.
- Unlock the password of the Android phone using an external tool without factory reset.
- Unlock Android phone password with Smart Lock without factory reset.
- Unlock the password of Android phone by using lock screen reset feature without factory reset.
- Unlock Android phone password with custom recovery without factory reset.
1. Unlock the password of your Android phone with your Google Account without factory reset
After a few tries with an incorrect password, you can reset it with Google. Provide 5 attempts for an incorrect PIN or password.
After 20 seconds or two minutes, you get a message that says: Try it. The Forgotten cartridge or PIN option appears at the bottom of the mobile phone screen. Press the button. Click the next button in the dialog box. Tap the Google Account Info option to unlock the phone. Press the button next to where you entered your Google Account and sign in. You can now change the password/pattern/pin code without using the factory reset option.
The benefits of using a Google account for unlocking:
- Simple unlocking technology.
- At most available on all Android phones.
Use your Google Account to unlock:
- Only available on Android 4.4 and below.
- Only the user using a Google account can reset the password.
Points to consider:
- Make sure all the data is synced with your Google account to make it easier to unlock your device.
2. Unlocking the password of an Android phone with ADB (Android Debug Bridge) without factory reset:
You need a USB and ADB software kit system. ADB is a qualified software tool that is used as a communication tool between the Android phone and the system. This kit comes in the form of a kit combining the android debugging bridge and the android software development kit (SDK).
This ADB is now responsible in android studio. The steps for unlocking are as follows. Connect your computer via USB and Android Mobile. Make sure the phone is 75% charged. Depending on your operating system, open a command prompt or a terminal.
Run the shell commands ABD, cd/data/com. android. providers. settings. databases, SQLite.settings.DB. Now enter the SQL query to unlock the Android device.
- System update value=0 where name=’lock_pattern_autolock’ ;
- Update system value=0 where name=’lockscreen.lockedoutpermanently’ ;
- Go away.
- Reset Abd.
Now restart your Android mobile and draw a pattern on the device to unlock the phone without resetting the option.
Benefits of using ADB for unlocking :
- Safe release method.
Contraindications to ADB release :
- No guarantee with this technique.
- Works with selected devices only.
- A method that takes time.
- The complicated unlocking process.
3. Unlock Android phone with Android Device Manager / Find my phone without factory reset :
With this approach, you only need a system/mobile with an internet connection. Go to the website. Next, enter the Google account that is already synced with the locked Android phone.
A list of devices synchronized with your account appears. Three options are displayed, namely: Play sound, lock, erase. Click on the lock option of these three and the new password screen will appear. Now reset the password and unlock your Android phone without resetting.
Benefits of using Android Device Manager / Find My Device :
- Easy to execute.
- Techniques that require less work.
Procedures related to the use of the android device manager/my device search :
- Only available on Android 7.7 and below.
- Only works with a Google account.
Points to consider:
If you press the Delete button by mistake, all data will be deleted and you may not be able to find your device again. The Clear option cannot be reset.
If you are using a Samsung Android phone, go to findmymobile.samsung.com and sign in with your Samsung account. You will now find a Lock my screen option, click on it. Insert a new pen and press the lock button. Now your phone will be unlocked without the need to restart your Android phone. However, this option is only available to Samsung users who have a registered Samsung account.
4. Android phone password unlock with backup PIN without reset:
We can perform this method by entering the PIN code incorrectly several times. After 30 seconds, a pop-up window will appear, asking you to try it. The button for the backup PIN is located below the message field. Click on it. Enter the backup PIN and unlock the screen.
Benefits of using an emergency PIN code for unlocking :
The backup PIN code was used for unlocking:
- Works only with Android 4.4 and below.
5. Unlocking Android phone in secured mode without resetting default settings
We can use the safe mode on our Android phone only if we install a third-party app. If you long press the power button, a pop-up window will appear asking you to enter safe mode. Give it a good push. Third-party applications are disabled when you reboot into safe mode. This allows you to restart the phone without losing any data.
Benefits of using Safe Mode reload to unlock:
- Easy to execute.
- No data loss.
- Removes temporary files.
Use Safe Mode to unlock:
- Only works if a third-party application is installed.
6. Android phone password unlock with external tool without reset:
We can use third-party tools to unlock your Android phone without rebooting. They use different mechanisms to unlock codes to unlock your Android phone without losing any data. It removes all types of locks, such as fingerprint, PIN, pattern and password.
Benefits of using an external tool to unlock :
- A safe method.
- No data loss.
- Compatible with all devices.
- The installation process is simple.
An external unlocking tool was used:
- The warranty is valid for a limited period.
- This can easily damage the device.
7. Unlocking the password of an Android phone with a smart lock without restoring default values
Smartblock doesn’t only work when you sign in to your Google account. To unlock the phone, you need to use smart lock technology with different functions, namely body recognition, device/voice/person recognition/trusted location. This option will be available in the settings.
In Settings, select a security and location, and tap the smart lock there. The discovery of the body is that your Android phone is unlocked when the owner or user has their phone with them. A trusted location is the location where your phone is unlocked if it is a secure, registered location.
A familiar face is a feature that unlocks your phone with facial recognition. Trusted voice is when the phone is unlocked by the user’s voice. The trusted device is the device that unlocks the phone with the user’s car, Bluetooth devices and fitness trackers.
The benefits of using a smart lock for unlocking:
- No data loss.
- Easy to execute.
- Opens quickly.
Contraindications to the use of a smart lock for unlocking :
- Only available for Android version 5.0 and higher.
8. Unlock Android phone with screen lock function without resetting
To access other features on your Android phone, you need to unlock the lock screen. Press the emergency button. Type 10 Asterisk, copy it and keep pasting until the Paste option appears. Repeating this procedure locks the screen and allows you to use other functions. By repeating the process, you can unlock without resetting.
Benefits of using the lock screen crash to unlock :
- No special tools are needed to use it.
There was a collision with the lock screen to unlock :
- Poor technique.
- Only available in Android 5.0 5 – 5.1.1.
9. Android Phone Password Unlock with Custom Reset:
We need to install a small custom recovery process on the SD card. This operation uses the usual mechanism to unlock the phone. Download the lock model password to your PC/laptop and move it to the SD card. Insert the card into a locked phone and restart the device.
Now move the zip files to the SD card and reboot. Now you can unlock your phone without a factory reset. After unlocking, you can ask for a password or PIN or pattern, you can enter any password to unlock the phone.
Benefits of using custom restoration :
- An easy way to unlock without losing data.
Contraindications to the use of customized recovery :
- It will not work in a mobile phone without an SD slot.
- There’s no guarantee.
Precautions to be taken to prevent future malfunctions when unlocking :
- Back up your data regularly.
- Write down your password, model or PIN code on your personal milk product.
- Make sure you have a Google account and an account with a mobile carrier to speed up the unlocking process.
- Make your password unique and easy to remember.
frequently asked questions (FAQ)
Q : Which method can be used to unlock the forgotten pattern?
A : You can unlock a forgotten lock pattern by signing in to your Google account and changing your password.
Q : What happens if I accidentally click the Delete button on my device’s website?
A : The data in your mobile phone will be erased. We can’t stop the process while the removal is in progress. All data is erased and we cannot locate the device after it is erased.
Q : How do I unlock the fingerprint lock?
A : We could use a professional unlocking tool. He can unlock the lock with certain release mechanisms.
Q : What are the benefits of using third party recovery software?
A : It is a safe and fast way to unlock your Android phone without losing any data.
Q : What location is used for android tracking and tracing?
A : Has the website been used for searching android mobile.
Q : Name some software tools available online to unlock android phones?
A : Dr. fone, iMyFone LockWiper, Tenorshare 4uKey are some of the software tools used to unlock Android phones.
Q : Can anyone reset a lost phone?
A : Yes, we can reset a lost or stolen phone using productivity software.
We have all the best ways to unlock your Android phone without the factory reset option. Analyze the method that works for you to unlock your Android phone without resetting. We need to know that our data is stored in our system at regular intervals.
That way, he won’t get any information about the loss of these clearances. If all options fail, there’s nothing left to do but reset to make sure your Android phone’s data is backed up. Remember, your password is the best technique to use daily to avoid unnecessary circumstances of loss of valuable data.
frequently asked questions
How do I unlock my Android password without resetting it?
Go to www.google.com/android/find on another Android device or computer > Sign in to your Google account > You will see all your Android devices signed in to that account > Select the Android phone you want to unlock. Second step. You will then see dial, lock and clear. Select the Lock option.
How do I unlock my Android phone if I forgot my password?
To find this feature, you must first enter the wrong pattern or PIN five times on the lock screen. The Forgot template, Forgot PIN or Forgot password button appears. Click here. You will be asked to enter the username and password of the Google account associated with your Android device.
How do I unlock my phone without knowing the password?
Feedback,universal unlock pin for android,how to unlock android phone without password,universal unlock pattern for android without losing data,how to unlock android phone password without factory reset using adb,how to unlock android phone password without losing data,how to unlock android phone password factory reset,Privacy settings,How Search works,how to unlock android phone password without factory reset oppo,how to unlock android phone pattern lock without factory reset