Some people are facing an issue called Last line is no longer available on iPhone where iPhone asks Do you want to call with the line left? on iPhone X, XS, XS Max and XR, iPhone 11 or 12 series. This error message appears on the screen when an iPhone owner wants to call someone on his iPhone.
The last line is no longer available, please dial the remaining line.
This note looks like this:
The last line is no longer available, would you like to call on the remaining line?
What causes this error on my iPhone?
There are those who want to know what makes the last line unavailable, if you want to call with the resources of the remaining line, and find the answer on Reddit as well.
So the main reason why the last line is no longer available IOS 14 error is due to some bugs in e-sim on iPhone. As you know, Apple is coming out with two iPhones in 2018. These features first appeared on the iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR.
This error occurs when trying to make a phone call. If this error occurs so often, then you can follow this guide and you can easily solve this problem by following this guide.
How do I restore the last missing line on my iPhone?
Follow the steps below and you will be able to make calls on iPhone without any problems, without pop-up indicating that the last line is no longer available if you are using an iPhone 12 pro or lower model.
Apple may have fixed the bug, but you haven’t updated the software, so check for an update. Follow this model: Settings > General > Software update.
Try to clear all call logs by following this template: Phone app > Notes > Edit > Tap Delete all notes.
- Press and hold the power and volume buttons until you see the Slide to turn off slider.
- Once the iPhone is turned off, wait a few minutes and turn it back on.
A network reset to eliminate software related problems. Go to Settings > General > Reset Network Settings.
- iPhone X or higher: Press the key briefly to increase the volume and then press the key to decrease the volume. Finally, hold down the side button until you see the Recovery Mode screen or the Apple logo.
- iPhone 8 or newer: Press the key briefly to increase the volume and then press the key to decrease the volume. Now hold down the slider until you get the Recovery Mode screen or the Apple logo.
- iPhone 7 or higher: Press and hold the power button and the volume down button. Now hold it down until you see the Recovery Mode screen or the Apple logo.
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 5s and earlier: Press and hold the main button and the top button simultaneously. Hold down the keys until you see the Recovery Mode screen or the Apple logo.
Also read : Don’t worry about it not working on a Mac.
Try contacting Apple Care
If you are still unable to resolve this error, I highly recommend that you contact Apple Care. You can also book a room at the Genius Bar.
frequently asked questions
Why does my iPhone keep saying this item is no longer available?
This notification applies to applications that you try to download to your iPhone, but are no longer available on the App Store. … I’ve heard of others who have experienced a similar problem and simply closed iTunes via iOS Settings>iTunes and App Stores>Tap Apple ID>Tap Sign Out. Then log back in and the problem should be solved.
What does it mean that the number is not available?
means that the network knows the phone but cannot reach it, either because it is disabled, because it is outside the carrier’s coverage area and roaming is disabled, or because it is in a rural area without coverage. It is also possible that you are blocked by a participant.
How do I change the preference line in my iPhone contacts?
To select a preferred line for calls and SMS/MMS messages, select a contact, tap the Default item (under the contact’s name), and then select a line. To change the sorting and display order of your contacts, go to Settings > Contacts.
Feedback,last line no longer available meaning,last line no longer available 2020,last line no longer available ios 14,last line no longer available iphone 12,iphone last line no longer available, do you want to call using remaining line,last line no longer available iphone 12 pro,Privacy settings,How Search works,what does last line no longer available, do you want to call using your remaining line mean,what does last line no longer available mean on iphone 11