Airplay lets you stream videos, music, photos, and more to your Mac, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, or other popular smart TV. When you’re streaming videos to your Mac and want to watch them on your TV, you can use Airplay to stream the content to your TV. Airplay was developed by Apple and is available on all Apple devices. Instead of installing the app on your Apple TV, you can use Airplay to stream content from your Mac. If you’re not sure how to use Airplay on your Mac, check out the article below.
How does AirPlay work?
There are two different ways of working: A reflection of the ether and the landscape.
Airplay is an option that is enabled when streaming video or audio to an iPhone/iPad or Mac. If you z. B. stream a video on Netflix, you’ll find an Airplay icon in the top corner. You can click on the icon and select the device to be played on the big screen.
On air mirroring is an option that reflects the entire TV screen. This option will be available in the control center of iPhone/iPad and Mac. You can use this option to reproduce your phone’s or Mac’s screen on the TV.
How do I use AirPlay on my Mac?
Both of the above options are available on your Mac: You can either
- Stream videos from your Mac
- Mirror your Mac screen
Streaming video from a Mac via AirPlay
To stream video from your Mac to Apple TV or other Smart TVs, you need to connect your Mac and TV to the same wireless network.
1. Launch the application or website from which you want to broadcast the video on TV.
2. Select a video and stream it to your Mac.
3. Move the cursor over the video playback controls and click on the Airplay symbol.
Pay attention: The Airplay icon only appears if both devices are connected to the same WiFi network.
4. Select the device on which you want to take to the air. (If you have two or more TVs connected to the same WiFi network, you can list all the TVs. Select the one to which you want to stream the video).
5. The video will be broadcast on your television. You can use your Mac as a remote control to control video streams on your TV. You can change the video, adjust the volume, and play/pause with your Mac.
This method is very useful when you want to stream video on a big screen and watch it with your friends and family.
Mac screen reflection
You can also mirror your Mac screen on your TV with Airplay.
1. Connect your Mac and TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Click the Control Center icon on your Mac computer.
3. There you will find the option to mirror the screen. Click on it.
4. A list of available devices is displayed. Select a device to play the Mac screen.
There is an option called Display Preference. Click on it and select the screen format you want to play on your TV. By default, the whole screen is displayed on the TV screen.
Airplay doesn’t work on Mac?
Airplay usually works well on Apple devices because it is designed for them. If you’re not on a Mac, try these solutions:
- Make sure both devices are connected to the same WiFi network.
- Restart the modem and try to reconnect it.
- Upgrade your Mac and Apple TV to the latest version.
- Restart and reconnect your Mac and Apple TV.
- Try connecting the devices to another WiFi network and then to Airplay.
That’s what it looks like: How do I connect my Airpods to my Mac?
Airplay is the best tool to connect your TV and Mac. Besides the television, there are many audio systems that support Airplay. Airplay lets you play videos on your Mac and play sounds on your home theater. If you still can’t use Airplay or if you have any questions, please let us know in the comments below.
screen mirroring iphone to samsung tv,why can't i turn on airplay on my mac,how to connect ipad to tv wirelessly,how to connect iphone to tv wirelessly,screen mirroring mac to samsung tv,how to mirror iphone to tv without apple tv,apple tv no sound airplay mirroring,itunes airplay windows 10,sony tv airplay no sound,airplay video and audio separately,airplay compatible speakers,airplay to multiple devices simultaneously,mirror iphone to mac without wifi,reflector 3,control iphone from mac,ipad to mac,how to mirror your screen,screen sharing mac to iphone,airplay 2 mac receiver,citation 500 airplay 2,roku airplay 2 beta,airplay 2 macos big sur,airplay 2 tvs 2020,samsung airplay 2 firmware update,how to turn on airplay on mac,why is my airplay display off macbook,airplay for older macs free,airplay display off no on option catalina,airplay video to multiple devices,can you airplay between two mac's,airserver mac to mac,airplay to another iphone,mirror ipad to multiple ipads,airplay and bluetooth simultaneously iphone,airplay download,airplay samsung tv,how to turn off airplay,how to airplay to vizio tv,airplay to lg tv,airplay roku,can't find airplay on ipad,airplay to tv without apple tv,how to airplay to roku tv,how to airplay to lg tv,airplay compatible tv,airplay iphone to mac,mirror iphone to mac,mirror iphone to mac wireless,airplay 2,screen mirroring,airplay display off,airplay 2 devices