Xiaomi Redmi Booter Note 9 Pro Unlocking Guide: – –
So you want to unlock the charger of Redmi Note 9 Pro? Then you’ve landed in the right place. Today we will discuss how to unlock the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Bootloader with the MI unlock tool.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro comes with a 6.67 IPS LCD screen protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. The device is equipped with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G chipset with Octa-Core processor and Adreno 618 GPU. Mi Redmi Note 9 Pro is available in two different versions, 64GB and 128GB internal memory with 6GB RAM. Switch to the camera: Mi Note 9 pro comes with the quad lens of the main camera, i.e. 64 megapixels + 8 megapixels + 2 megapixels, and the previous selfish tenant has 16 megapixels. The device contains a 5020 mAh solid-state Li-Po battery with a 30 W fast charge.
By unlocking the charger, you can install custom recoveries such as TWRP, Orange Fox Recoveries, etc., and you can even install additional custom ROMs and third-party MODs. Unlocking the bootloader is an important step towards using the Android device as root.
You can run the root of any Android device by following these steps:
- Unlocking the loading device
- Adapted recovery facility.
- Magisk or SuperSU – root package installation.
Read it: – How to unlock the Xiaomi Redmi bootloader Note 8 [step by step] of the manual
Requirements for activating the Xiaomi Redmi charger Note 9 Pro: –
- Make sure that the battery charge is at least 70-80% to prevent the unit from being accidentally switched off.
- Make sure you backup important files to an external SD card or cloud application storage.
- Download the Mi-Access tool
How to unlock the Xiaomi Redmi Bootloader Note 9 Profiles: –
Here are the steps to unlock the bootloader of Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro:
- Log in to your Mi account. If you don’t have an account yet, create one and log in to Redmi Note 9 Pro.
- Turn on the USB debugging function in the developer settings.
- To enable the developer options, go to About phone >> Press MIUI version >> Back to settings >> Select the developer options.
- Now open the downloaded utility Mi Unlock and unzip it.
- Then turn Redmi Note 9 Pro off and turn it back on at the same time by pressing Volume down + Power to enter fast download mode.
- Now connect your device with a USB cable and install the Mi USB drivers from the Mi Unlock Tool folder on your PC.
- Then open the Mi Unlocker .exe file and log in to your Mi account. Make sure you are logged in to the same Mi Account that is registered with your Redmi Note 9 Pro.
- It now shows you the status of the phone connection, press the unlock button and unlock the bootloader from your device.
- If the start-up charger has been successfully unlocked, check the unlocking status of the device.
- Go to Advanced Settings >> Developer Settings >> Status
Pay attention: – It takes about 1 to 4 days to unlock the charger.
Read it: – Installation instructions for TWRP Recovery and Root Redmi K20 Pro [step by step].
I hope this article helped you unlock the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Bootloader. If you find it useful, share this article with your friends on social networking sites. Please also let me know if you have any questions in the comment section below.
redmi note 9 pro mi account remove,how to root redmi note 9 pro,please unlock 168 hours later,unlock miui,redmi note 9 pro xda,miui rom,mi bootloader unlock mod,mi unlock phone not connected,mi 3s unlock tool,redmi note 9 face unlock,redmi note 9 pro twrp,redmi note 9 pro unlock bootloader xda,root redmi note 9s,download mi unlock,redmi note 9 pro root,redmi note 9 pro custom rom,mi account,root redmi note 9 pro (joyeuse),how to root redmi note 9 pro without pc,root redmi note 9 pro xda,magisk manager,kingoroot,mi unlock tool,unlock bootloader without waiting for permission from xiaomi,redmi note 9s unlock bootloader without waiting,xiaomi bootloader unlock file