A one-time subscription to Apple Music costs $9.99 per month. With this streaming plan, you can listen to music without ads and download thousands of songs to your library. However, if you are a student enrolled in a university or college in the US or elsewhere in the world that supports Apple Music, Apple will give you half the discount you would get if you subscribed. Instead of the usual $9.99 per month, students will only have to pay $4.99 per month.
To take advantage of this discount, you must first verify your student status. Apple Music has partnered with UNiDAYS to ensure a smooth review process. Once verified, you can use the student discount for 48 months or four years. Plus, for a limited time, you’ll get free access to the Apple TV Plus streaming service, which lets you watch original movies and TV shows.
DON’T MISS IT: How do I sign up for Hulu’s student discount plan?
To sign up for a free and discounted Apple Music student trial account
Screenshot: Shipping from Windows
If this is your first time subscribing to Apple Music, make sure you have an Apple ID. If not, you need to create one first. Keep your academic email address handy, as you will need it to verify your student’s eligibility. Follow the steps below to sign up for a free trial of the student plan:
- Open the Apple Music app on your device to start it. If you haven’t installed the application yet, download it from the App Store.
- Select Play Now or For You.
- Take a free trial.
- Choose the student.
- Touch Check Compliance.
- You will be redirected to the UNiDAYS website.
- Follow the instructions to check your status.
- Once the agreement is verified, you will be redirected to the Apple Music application.
- Sign in with your Apple ID.
- Enter your billing information and payment method.
- Press Connect.
student subscription plan discount with UNiDAYS screenshot : Shipping from Windows
ALL : How do I get a student discount at Paramount Plus?
Keep in mind that you will need to regain your student status each year to continue paying for the discounted streaming music subscription. Apple Music will send a notification and all you have to do is click on it and follow the instructions.
To change your current Apple Music account or convert it to a student account
You can also change and convert your current Apple Music subscription to receive the student discount. This is of course only possible if you are currently enrolled at a college or university and are therefore entitled to the student discount. Follow the steps below to do this:
- Open the Apple Music app (download it here if you don’t already have it).
- Tap View Apple ID.
- Sign in with your Apple ID.
- Subscription, management of taps.
- Select the current subscription.
- Now change it to Student.
- She will launch the UNiDAYS website.
- Be sure to sign up for the student discount on your Apple Music subscription.
Is Apple Music’s student discount worth it? We’d love to hear what you think, so leave a comment below.
DON’T MISS IT: Sign up, save and get a discount for Rakuten Kobo students.
Feedback,how to subscribe for freeis subscribing on youtube freewhat does subscribe mean on youtubeyoutube subscribe buttonplease subscribe to my youtube channelhow to subscribe on youtube without an account,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,how to subscribe for free,how to subscribe on youtube without an account,what does subscribe mean on youtube,youtube subscribe button,what is the benefit of subscribing to a youtube channel,please subscribe to my youtube channel,i accidentally subscribed to someone on youtube,how to say subscribe my channel