If you’re a Kodi user, you’ve probably heard of the Chucky Addon, which is a great little app that provides support for a wide range of add-ons and third-party services that you can install on your Kodi box. Some of those, like PPStream, work great, while others are just not that useful. We’re not going to talk about those, though. Instead, we’re going to help you install the Chucky Addon on your Kodi box.
The Chucky addon is one of the best Kodi addons to watch movies and TV shows. It has tons of movies in the database. It also has music and navigation section. But, you might be wondering how to install Chucky addon on Kodi. So, first you have to download the Chucky addon from the Kodi repository. After that, you have to add the Chucky addon to your Kodi.
Welcome to step by step guide for the Chucky video Kodi addon. It is located in the cy4root Repository and is easily accesable on any of your home devices.
In the famous Chucky Video Addon for Kodi 17 Krypton & Kodi 18, there are categories ranging from Movies, TV Shows, My Trakt, In Theaters, Documentary, Radio, Tools, Providers, and news. Install it with the help of the below guide to explore it deeper.
The Chucky video Addon is best suitable for all the major Operating Systems and famous devices. Follow the guide to add it on PC, Mac, Android, iOS or any other device.
How to Install Chucky Addon on Kodi 17 & 18 Leia
- Download Kodi 17 or Kodi 18 Leia
- From Home Screen, Select Addons
- Click on the Settings button
- Now click on Enable Unknown Sources
- Go back to Home and select Settings button
- Click on File Manager
- Select “Add Source”
- Enter https://cy4root2.github.io/zip in the top box
- Enter CY4ROOT in the bottom box
- Click OK
- Now go back to Home and click on Addons
- Select Addon Browser
- Install from zip file Now click on CY4ROOT
- Select this ZIP File repository.cyxroot-master.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Install from repository Click on cy4root Repository
- Click on Addons
- Search for Chucky Video and Install
- All Done! Enjoy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the new Chucky on Firestick?
No, the new Chucky is not on Firestick.
How do I install sports addons on Kodi?
Sports addons are installed the same way as any other addon. Open Kodi and click on the gear icon in the top left corner. Select “System Settings” from the drop-down menu. Select “Add-ons” from the left column. Choose “Install from repository.” Select “Video Add-ons” from the left column. Choose “SportsDevil.” Select “Install.” Sports addons are installed the same way as any other addon. Open Kodi and click on the gear icon in the top left corner. Select “System Settings” from the drop-down menu. Select “Add-ons” from the left column. Choose “Install from repository.” Select “Video Add-ons” from the left column. Choose “SportsDevil.” Select “Install.”
How do I install SportsDevil addon 2019?
1. Download the addon from the official website 2. Open Kodi and go to Settings -> File Manager -> Add Source 3. Enter http://srp.nu/repo in the top box and click OK 4. Enter SportsDevil in the bottom box and click OK 5. Go back to the home screen and click Add-ons 6. Click the box icon at the top left corner of the screen 7. Click Install from zip file 8. Select SportsDevil and then repository.srp-x.x.zip 9. Wait for Add-on enabled notification 10. Click Install from repository 11. Select SportsDevil Repository 12. Click Video add-ons 13. Select SportsDevil and then Install 14. Wait for Add-on enabled notification 15. SportsDevil is now installed and ready to use