There are third-party clipboard managers that offer many exclusive features in addition to the standard copy and paste functions. Developers, publishers and designers look forward to these third-party alternatives for efficient work. Some clipboard managers allow you to save the entire history, not just the last fragment. This makes it easier to use a clip previously copied to the clipboard. It is also an ideal alternative when copy and paste does not work.
Best Clipboard Manager for Windows 10
To avoid confusion, we have compiled a short list of the best clipboard managers for Windows 10. You can choose the one that best suits you and your work.
1. Handy Clipboard Manager
Comfort Clipboard Manager is one of the best options for Windows 10. It is available in a paid version, but offers many features. You can store an unlimited amount of historical data in the clipboard; the default value is 500 fragments.
- Provides 448-bit Blowfish encryption to protect your data from unauthorized access.
- You can insert several fragments at once
- Support for multiple formats
- You can apply the necessary filters to the slices.
- Keep your favorite songs close at hand
- Easy access via the Windows 10 taskbar
Price: Single-user license for $19.95 (one-time purchase), offers a free trial.
Download the handy clipboard stamp
2. The fact is that
This is an extension for the Windows 10 clipboard manager, not a downloadable software. This is a free open source application that can help you use many clipboard features. The data is encrypted each time it is sent over the network to ensure secure access to the data.
- Saves the history of previous entries copied to the clipboard.
- Synchronization of different computers
- Uses an SQLite database
- See the thumbnail for the copied image.
- Easy access to the extension cable from the taskbar
ArsClip is a free clipboard manager for Windows 10 that supports images, rich text, copying files, Unicode and HTML. You can set keyboard shortcuts to open this clipboard manager whenever you need it.
- You can change it at your convenience.
- Support for copy-paste automation
- Provides an additional global clipboard to share clips with other Android and Windows devices.
Clipboard Fusion is available in a free and a paid version. Even in the free version, you get all the basic features. So, if you don’t want to spend money on a clipboard manager, you can opt for the free version of this application.
It removes the formatting from the copied text so that it can be easily pasted in the right place. You also have the option to replace the text in the copied string with a predefined string.
- You can create powerful macros in C#.
- Sync your clipboard with Apple iOS, Android, Windows 10 devices.
- Provides 256-bit encryption for synchronization functions, so your data is protected.
- Shortcut and trigger options
Price: Price from 7.50 USD
5. Ethervane Echo
Ethervane Echo is a handy clipboard extension for Windows XP or higher. This makes it easier for you to gather information and prepare the document. This application can be very useful for editors, journalists, programmers, technical writers, translators or anyone who works more on texts.
One of the biggest drawbacks of Ethervane Echo is that it cannot copy images, files or non-text formats, it only handles text in various formats. If you are looking for a clipboard manager for Windows 10 that allows you to copy and paste images and text as well as documents and folders, then this tool is not for you.
- Provides a direct search function
- Hot key support for access to functions
Ethervane Echo download
CopyQ is a free and open source clipboard manager for Windows 10 that lets you do much more than just copy and paste. In addition to the user interface, it has powerful commands and a scripting interface.
- cross-platform support
- Allows you to view and filter items stored in the clipboard history.
- You can customize the tool to your liking.
- Supports vim as editor and keyboard shortcut
- Store text, HTML, images and custom formats in the Clipboard Manager.
- Sort, edit, create, delete, drag and drop, and copy and paste items into tabs.
The CLLC is another option of the Windows 10 clipboard manager in the Free and Open Source category. It supports all clipboard formats and menu customization options. You can also use plug-ins to extend the functionality of the application.
- You can save a template
- The thumbnail is displayed when the image is copied.
- A separate insertion key can be defined for each individual window.
Download the CLCL
8. Main Unit Holder
ClipBoard Master offers more than just a copy and paste function, which is also free. It has interesting features like predefined text templates, a screen capture tool, a security password, flexible keys and keyboard shortcuts. If you’re looking for something more than just a clipboard manager, Clipboard Wizards is a winner in every category.
- This tool can store up to 10,000 data records.
- Text templates contain predefined greetings.
- Ability to save text with and without formatting
- Screenshots are saved in the clipboard manager.
- Supports all Windows programs
Download the clipboard sheet
ClipJump is the best way to save clipboard history in Windows 10. It helps you to manage all actions in the clipboard and save them for later use.
With this application you can easily manage multiple clipboards.
- Changes to the system clipboard are tracked and saved for later access.
- No additional or special keyboard shortcuts are needed; you can use standard keyboard shortcuts, including Ctrl+C, Ctrl+X, and Ctrl+V.
- Set an icon for extracted files for easy access
- It consumes less RAM, which means less strain on your system.
1Clipboard is the solution to everything you need to copy and paste content. It syncs copied content that can be accessed anywhere and on any device.
- Saving clipboard history for later access
- Allows you to bookmark your favourites
- Synced with Google Drive
- Uses open and modern web technologies
ClipMate is used by tens of thousands of users worldwide as a clipboard manager for Windows 10. With this tool, you can do more than just copy and paste on your Windows 10 PC. ClipMate allows you to store thousands of clips on your computer. This is a paid version, but offers a 30-day trial period.
- Enables rephrasing and spell checking
- Record and share clips between multiple monitors
- Provides a powerful drag system
- Integration in the Windows toolbar
Price: The price of the computer license for one user/2 is UAH 34.95.
12. Clipboard Manager ClipClip
ClipClip can help you find, capture, organize and share information that you want to access on a regular basis. Allows you to sort the copied contents into multiple folders. You can also translate the content into any language.
- Offers drag and drop functionality
- Easy to use
- You can configure the keyboard shortcuts as desired.
- It offers the ability to upload clips to the cloud, making it easy to copy and paste text from one computer to another.
- Protect your clips by adding passwords to the folder you create.
- History of the store locations
Download the ClipClip clipboard manager
We use copy and paste in almost all open windows to transfer content from one application window to another. Windows 10 provides basic clipboard management and copy and paste functionality. And that’s why those who deal with content prefer to use third-party clipboard tools.
The Windows 10 Clipboard Manager mentioned above is available in both paid and free versions. Each tool offers slightly different functionality, but all tools can be useful when it comes to copying and pasting content. You can choose what you need, but also what you need.
ditto clipboard manager, clipboardfusion, best free clipboard manager windows 10, clip angel, best clipboard manager windows 10 reddit, multiple copy & paste windows 10, clipboard manager open source, clipangel