Another package manager for Android and a viewer, but….
- Free software with copyleft (GPLv3+)
- Equipment design (and beautiful user interface)
- No unnecessary permissions
- Not connected to the Internet (authorization required for ADB mode).
- Displays the maximum amount of information in the main window.
- List of activities, broadcast recipients, services, providers, permissions, signatures, shared libraries, etc. of an application.
- Launch of events (exportable), creation of shortcuts (customizable)
- Block any file, broadcaster, service or provider with built-in support for import and export, as well as wattage and block import (root support required).
- Cancels permissions that are considered dangerous (requires root/ADB)
- Disable applications classified as dangerous (requires root/ADB)
- analyzes trackers in applications and creates a list of (all or only) tracking classes (and their dump code)
- Create a dynamic manifest for each application
- View/change/delete global settings for each application (root required)
- Display running processes/applications (requires root/ADB)
- View information about the use, data and storage of your application (access permission required for use).
- APK file sharing (hence the use of a provider).
- Delete data or application cache (root/ADB directory required)
- Batch Operations : Delete application data, disable background execution, disable/destroy/remove applications.
- One-click operations: Blocking adware/trackers, blocking components on signature, blocking multiple operating applications
…and other secondary functions such as install/uninstall/update/enable/disable applications, view application installation information, open in F-Droid, Aurora Droid or Aurora Store. This application combines the features of 5 or 6 applications that every tech-savvy person needs!
- System Requirements : Any computer with 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended).
- Operating System : Linux/macOS (no Windows support)
- Software : Android Studio, Gradle.
- Active internet connection
The following steps are only necessary if you want to create APKS:
- Install the development tools.
For Debian/Ubuntu: sudo apt-get install build-essential For Fedora/CentOS/RHEL: sudo yum groupinstall Development Tools
For Arch/Artix/Manjaro: sudo pacman -S base-devel
- Install bundletool-all.jar if you want to build APKS, and make sure it is available as a bundletool command. A quick way would be to create a bundle of files in the /usr/local/bin directory with the following contents: #!/usr/bin/env bash
exec java -jar /path/to/bundletool-all.jar [email protected] Make sure you replace /path/to/bundletool-all.jar with the actual path to bundletool-all.jar. Also make executable: chmod +x /usr/local/bin/bundletool
- Clone the repository with the submodules:git-clone-repository-submodules https://github.com/MuntashirAkon/AppManager.gitYou You can use the -depth 1 argument if you do not want to clone the passed commits.
- Open an AppManager project with Android Studio/IntelliJ IDEA. The IDE should start the synchronization automatically. In addition, all necessary dependencies are downloaded automatically, provided you have an internet connection.
- Create a debug version of the application manager from Menu > Create > Create Project or from the terminal: ./gradlew packageDebugUniversalApkThe command creates a universal APK instead of the bundled application.
To create a bundled application in APKS format, you must first create an Android App Bundle (AAB). Then run the following command:
Replace prePelease with release or debug, depending on your needs. It interactively asks for identification information using the keyboard.
The above script also generates a universal APK.
We invite you to participate in the App Manager! This does not mean that you need to have any programming knowledge. You can help App Manager by asking useful questions, participating in discussions, improving documentation and translations, creating icons for icon packages, adding unrecognized libraries or advertising/tracking signatures, checking source code, and reporting security issues. If you want to put your programming skills to work for AM, read on:
- If there is a specific feature you would like to implement or work on, please let me know in advance. Due to the complexity of the project, integrating the new function can be challenging.
- You can fix problems or bugs, but the App Manager codebase changes almost daily. If you are asked to make changes to your application and cannot do so within two (2) days, your application may be closed, depending on its importance. This statement will be removed once the codebase is stable.
Message: Repositories on sites other than GitHub are currently considered mirrors, and PR/MRs submitted to those sites will not be accepted. Instead, you can send patches (as .patch files) as email attachments. My email address is muntashirakon [at] riseup [dot] net. Note that these posts may become public in the future. GitHub PR posts are manually merged with the appropriate patches. As a result, GitHub may mistakenly mark them as closed instead of merged. Make sure you sign your pledge.
The App Manager does not provide direct support for donations. However, if you like my projects (App Manager is one of them), you can offer me a coffee by sending an anonymous donation to one of the following Bitcoin addresses:
By sending me the BTC, you agree not to disclose the transaction information, which means the transaction will remain anonymous, and not to use it as leverage to prioritize the features you want. I accept feature requests without any donation and they get priority according to my preferences.
The application director is open for funding/grants. If you are an organization interested in funding, please contact me directly at muntashirakon [at] riseup [dot] net (FINGERPRINT: 7bad37c2981e4 f6abea7f58f0b4f26c346fce).
app managerandroid app managerandroid packagemanagerapp manager apkapp manager fdroidgetlaunchintentforpackage example,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,bundletool,android 11 package manager,app manager,bundletool command not found,android app manager,android packagemanager,what is package manager in android studio,app manager apk