In order to feel comfortable and safe in your home, it is vital that you have a system that covers every corner of your home or business. But you may be wondering how the alarm system is programmed to protect you at all times.
The process may seem complicated, but it’s easier than you think. All you have to do is follow a few steps that we describe in detail in order to have a complete and safe monitoring system.
However, this issue has not yet been fully resolved, which is why we will draw attention to it. By reading this post, you will discover the methods to achieve this, as well as the answer to this and other questions.
A system like Movistar Prosegur alarm is a security device that allows you to detect unusual events, whether it’s an intruder, fire, toxic gases or an overflowing water tank. Their purpose is to provide early warning of or deterrence from an emerging problem so that appropriate action can be taken to prevent or mitigate its effects.
In most cases, they have a security system that can be controlled remotely through a mobile app, so you’re safe even when you’re not home. This app not only allows you to monitor your property remotely, but it also has an SOS button that allows you to immediately call for help in case of an emergency, as well as a countdown feature that, once activated, protects you while you’re visiting and deactivates once you’ve reported your safe arrival.
Once the alarm system is installed on your property, taking into account all the access points and key areas for the placement of detectors, cameras, siren, cabinet and keypad, you should become familiar with its useYou should also remember that you can use it to automate certain functions, such as. For example, the control of lighting, air conditioning or the opening of garage doors.
If the installation is carried out by technicians, everything is immediately ready for use. You take care of all the technical parameters, but there are some details you need to learn to manage, such as daily activation and monitoring. Below is a series of steps to help you become familiar with your alarm system and learn how to use it correctly.
Every alarm has indicators that show its status and it is important that you know what they are, as they alert you to important safety events:
- Borrowing: If the light is on constantly, it means that the system is in order. If it flashes, check if any doors or windows have been left open.
- Enabled: When this light is on, it means that your system is active. However, if it flashes, it means it has detected an intrusion.
- To stay: If one or more authorized persons are on the premises, this setting will be displayed when you illuminate this light.
- TBL: This light is a sign of problems with your alarm system, it indicates that it is not working properly. A specialist should be asked to check this with the security provider.
It is also important to know how to use the different keys on the security keypad correctly, for which the following information is useful:
- Stay on the button: You can activate the alarm when you are in your home to protect doors and windows, but the motion detectors remain inactive so you can move freely through your home.
- of the key: Pressing this button activates all systems. You then have 60 seconds to leave the building without being detected by the motion detectors.
- Bypass key : You can use it to exclude a specific area of the property if it cannot be locked because access to it is broken or damaged. You can also use this button to test your alarm.
As you can see, programming your alarm system is a simple task that you should become familiar with if you want to leave or continue living in your home. When you’re ready to go out, make sure the light that indicates you’re ready stays on and on the whole time. Later, if no one is staying home, click Stay; but if someone is staying home, you must click Stay.
Look for a light that indicates Active. From the moment it turns on, you have 60 seconds to close and lock the doors when you’re outside.
On your return, you can use your access key and, if necessary, enter your secret code in the control panel; the stay mode is activated later to protect you during your stay on the site.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments. We will get back to you as soon as possible, and it will certainly be a great help to other members of the community. Thank you.
Author : Samuel Ocaña
My passions are computers, hardware and anything to do with the world of new technologies – a real geek. Senior Technical Application Specialist.
You may also be interested in:
frequently asked questions
How do I reprogram the alarm?
faq how-to reset-myala…
How do I set up my home security system?
Blog – Home Installation…
How do you set up a wireless alarm?
how to reset alarm system without code,diy home alarm systems do it yourself,how to turn off house alarm with code,how to install a wired home alarm system,self install burglar alarm system,how to make home security system,Feedback,Privacy settings,How Search works,SimpliSafe,ADT Security Services,Brinks Home Security,Ring,Vivint,FrontPoint Security Solutions…,See more,how to disable an alarm system from outside,how to reset master code on brinks security system