The Steam Platform allows its users to access the titles their friends have in their digital library. If you want to know how to share your steam accounts with your friends so you can watch your favorite games, check out this step-by-step guide.
The process is very simple. As owner you only need to be logged in and have Steam Guard active.
This method gives your friends full access to all the content in your library. And all this thanks to the family credit system offered by the Steam Platform.
You can now share games from your Steam Library with friends and family
As mentioned before, you can now share the games in your Steam Library with your friends and family. The function that makes this possible is called Steam Family Share or Steam Family Loan. A subscription allows you to play video games in your library, or vice versa, with devices authorized by the main account. Guests have the opportunity to do their own performance in the game and save their progress on the steam cloud.
However, there are certain limits. For example, the master account can only authorize ten devices at the same time. Similarly, only five accounts can use the specified devices to play the digital library titles. On the other hand, some games may not be compatible with the credits due to certain technical limitations.
This is due to third party keys or subscriptions that do not allow the game to be shared across multiple accounts. In particular, one user can access the library at a time. Therefore, if you want to play while one of your friends is using the family loan system, you only have a few minutes to buy the game and continue playing or finish the game.
The digital library is only available for the account and the device currently using it. No other account or device, authorized or unauthorized, will have access to the toy library until its use is complete. Finally, there is a risk of losing Steam account privileges if a user uses the family credit system to defraud. That’s why we recommend that you only lend your games to people you trust and who are responsible for them.
Learn how to share your steam account so your friends and family can access yourgames.
The system of family loans offers many benefits to the community.
Learn how to share your Steam account so your friends and family can access your games:
Check that the steam protection has been activated.
Vapour Protection This is a dual authentication system that provides enhanced protection. This step is necessary if you want to share your digital library with others. Just go to the steam platform settings section. Then go to the account options and activate the Steam Monitoring function. You must then follow the steam instructions on the screen to complete the process.
After you have enabled Steam Protection, you must authorize the computers from which you can access the library. To do this, you need to sign up. Log in to your steam account with your details. Then go back to the Options section. Then go to the Family section.
To access the library from this device, check the Allow family loans checkbox on this computer. You then authorize five accounts that have access to the digital library. Don’t forget it must be users you trust. So you can finally share your games with other people on Steam.
Best Steam Towers for Players.
Steam is much more than just a game download portal. The web hides an infinite number of features that offer many benefits to the user.
Then we’ll show you the best steam tricks to get the best out of this platform for gamers:
Installing multiple sets at the same time
The vast majority of platforms allow the user to install one application at a time. This is not the case with steam. The Internet provides an easy way to install several games at the same time.
Just follow these steps:
- Enter the steam application. Then go to the digital library.
- Select all the games you want to download and install. To do this, hold down the Ctrl key and left click on each heading.
- Once you have selected all the games you are interested in, right-click on the selection and click Install in the menu.
- If you want to deselect a game, left click on the name of the game without releasing the Ctrl key.
Steam allows you to make a local backup of the games you have installed on your computer. If they are lost or intentionally deleted, you can quickly restore them by restoring the backup. This way you don’t have to download the title anymore.
It’s all you have to do:
- Go to the Steam application and point your head to the upper left corner. Then press the Par button.
- Click Backup and Restore Program in the context menu.
- A pop-up window appears on the screen with two options. Then select the Backup installed programs check box. Then click Next.
- Select the games you want to save. Then click Next.
- Select a destination folder to save the backup.
- Determine the size and name of each file. When he’s done, he’ll start copying.
Install games on other computers without downloading anything
On the other hand, thanks to the backups made possible by Steam, you can install your games on another computer. All you need is a USB stick and restore a copy to the device of your choice.
Please note that the restoration must be carried out via your steam account:
- Click on the Steam button at the top of the Steam application.
- Click on the Backup and Recovery program button in the context menu.
- Locate the location of the backup on your computer. You must then follow the steps of the distribution centre.
Activating wide-screen mode
Big Picture mode is a feature that allows you to customize the full screen interface so that steam interacts like a console. When you start the application, it will automatically open in Big Picture mode. The activation process is extremely simple.
Just follow these steps:
- Log in to the Steam application and click on the Steam button in the top left corner.
- Click on Options in the drop-down menu.
- The configuration menu is displayed. Then go to the left column and click on the Interface button.
- Activate the Big Picture mode by pressing the Start Steam button in the Big Picture mode.
Performance of third party steam applications
It allows users to integrate third-party applications into your digital library. When you open the application, it scans all programs installed on your computer. Once the scan is complete, you can quickly add games and applications.
Just follow these steps:
- Go to the Select tab and click on Products.
- In the drop-down menu, click on Add a product other than Steam to my library.
- A new pop-up window will open. This section loads all installed applications.
- Select the applications and games according to your preferences, and then click Add Selected.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments. We will contact you as soon as possible and it will also be a great help to other members of the community. Thank you so much!
Maybe you are also interested in :
steam family sharing reddit,fall guys family share,sfs-select,steam settings,how to enable steam guard,g2a,1.Before you are able to share any of your precious games with your close friends and family, you must first make sure you have the Steam Guard Security …2.Start by opening the Steam settings (Steam>Settings). Once inside the Settings window, select the “Account” tab and find “Manage Steam Guard Account …3.Once Steam Guard is enabled, the next step is to authorize your family member’s accounts. This step is required to allow the sharing of your selected games …,1.Before you are able to share any of your precious games with your close friends and family, you must first make sure you have the Steam Guard Security …,2.Start by opening the Steam settings (Steam>Settings). Once inside the Settings window, select the “Account” tab and find “Manage Steam Guard Account …,3.Once Steam Guard is enabled, the next step is to authorize your family member’s accounts. This step is required to allow the sharing of your selected games …,minecraft,epic games,steam family sharing,how to share games on steam and play at the same time,steam child account,steam family sharing play different games at same time,steam family sharing same time,steam family sharing not working,how to share games on steam 2019,steam family sharing multiplayer