Telegram is currently regarded worldwide as a very popular instant messaging application. Because it excels in security, privacy, performance and customization, many users prefer this platform.
And as if that wasn’t enough, instant messaging is also considered ideal for sending and sharing all kinds of content with other users in private and group conversations, according to experts. This applies to images, movies, voice memos, GIFs and even large files.
Now, given the usefulness of voice memos, many are wondering how to send them from any version of Telegram. What it is, we will explain in detail in this post.
Step-by-step guide for sending voice notes on the telegram of one of your devices
In general, voice memos are defined as light audio files, which means that they take up little space. They can also be quickly registered by the user and immediately sent to others.
With this in mind, Telegram has greatly evolved the way audio is transmitted over time to provide the best possible user experience. The reason for this is that this platform makes it possible to record this audio from any version, i.e. directly from the mobile application, via the desktop version and via Telegram Web.
So if you want to use this feature in your Telegrama account to facilitate communication, it is important that you know how to record and send it from one of your devices, and we will explain it step by step here:
In this case, you will of course need to install the Android-compatible Telegrama application, which you can find for free in the Google Play Store.
Then perform the following steps from your smartphone or tablet:
- First, log into your Telegrama account via your mobile application and find the chat room where you want to record a voice message to send.
- Once you have access to this chat, you need to go to where you post your messages. The microphone icon probably isn’t there. To make it visible, click on the right side of the text box and hold down the mouse button to make the icon appear.
- To start recording, tap and hold the microphone icon as you speak.
- Later, when you have finished creating the voice memo, you will need to reset the microphone icon, and this will automatically send the specified file to another user.
There is also a second way to share voice memos on Telegram. This essentially consists of activating the Lift to Speak option. You can do this by going to Settings, selecting Chat and activating the Vote Waiver button.
Then go to the application’s home screen, search and enter the chat room where you want to share audio. Then just pick up your mobile device, start recording the audio and send it when it’s done. As is the case, it is much more practical to write these files.
In this case, you will need to install the Telegram Mobile application which is compatible with the iPhone and iPad and which you can download free of charge from the Apple Store.
Once you have done this and obtained all the necessary rights, you can start your audio recordings as follows:
- Log in to your account via the mobile application and access the chat room from which you want to share the voice memo.
- Then look in the lower text box for the microphone icon on the right. If you can’t find it, click and hold this section to view it.
- When you are ready to start the audio file, press and hold the microphone icon during the call.
- When you’re done and want to send your voice memo, just stop tapping the microphone icon. It will then be transferred to another user.
On PC and Web Telegram
Even now, many people prefer to manage their Telegrama account via their computer and even, for convenience, via the web-based version. In case you don’t know: In these cases it is also possible to easily record and share audio files.
We’ll explain what you need to do below:
- To access your Telegrama account, use the desktop or web version, depending on your preference.
- Second: Search and enter the chat room where you want to record your voice memo.
- If you’re in that chat, go downstairs, and there’s the text box.
- If you are using the computer version, you will see a microphone icon on the right. If you are using the telegraphic Internet, this icon is located at the bottom of the text box.
- To start recording, you must now click on the microphone icon and hold it down for the duration of the call.
- As soon as you want to complete the voice memo, release the microphone and it will be sent to another user of the telegram.
Learn how to quickly and easily send other types of files to your contacts and message groups
As mentioned at the beginning of this article, Telegram also allows you to send other types of files quickly and easily.
Therefore, in this article we will show you how to share photos, GIFs, videos and large files in personal chats and groups or channels on the :
One of the most important files sent by Telegram is probably the photos and images.
Fortunately, it is very easy to share it from there, and for the sake of clarity, we will mention each of the next steps here:
- In each version of Telegram, log into your account and find the contact person or group you want to send your photo to.
- Once you have access to the chat, go to the text box at the bottom and look for the attachment icon there. When you do this with Telegram online, you need to find the camera icon.
- Later, when you are in the mobile application, look for your image in the Gallery section. If you do this now with your computer or with Telegram Web, you will find this file in the file explorer.
- After selecting the image, you can add the desired comment and then click Send.
True, but GIF’s They are defined as a series of images that follow each other and repeat themselves in a cycle of 5 to 10 seconds, creating an animation without sound. Given their ability to communicate and convey emotions in a different way, they can now be used and shared via Telegram to enrich online communication.
So if you want to use this type of files and send them to other users of the application, you need to know how to do it. Before explaining the next steps, it should be noted that only the desktop version and the mobile application are accessible (they are not available on the Telegram site).
Without further ado, you know how to send GIFs to Telegram:
- Log into your account using the instant messaging application on your mobile device or computer and open a chat room where you want to share the GIF.
- Then scroll down to the text box and tap or tap the smiley icon.
- As soon as the window opens with the different emoticons available, select the GIF tab.
- You can then view the GIFs you have saved in Telegram (if applicable) or search for GIFs available on the platform.
- Then when you find the animation file without sound that you want to send, click on it to send it.
Video files are another format most often used in the Telegram to streamline communication. Fortunately, you can send them via Telegram Web, the mobile application or the desktop version of this service.
Below we show you what you need to do to easily share your Telegram Videos:
- As in previous cases, start the process of accessing your Telegram account with the version you prefer (mobile, web or desktop).
- After logging into your account you will find the private or group treasure where you want to share your file in video format.
- If you are in the right chat room, go to the text box and click or press the Add Files icon.
- Later you can search the video you want to send in the gallery of your mobile device or through the file explorer on your PC.
- Now select the video, add the desired comment and click or tap the Send button.
- If you do this via a mobile application, you can edit or optimize the video before sending it using the tools provided by Telegram.
Unlike other similar platforms, Telegram is different in that you can easily send large files of your chats. This eliminates the need for users to use other applications or services to share large files with people they communicate with online.
With this in mind, it is very important to know how to send these files, and here we will teach you step by step:
- Start by logging into your Telegrama account via the mobile application, the desktop application or the web version.
- Then find the user or newsgroup you want to use to upload your large file.
- If you are using the desktop version, click on the attachment icon in the text box.
- On the other hand, when using the mobile application, you need to click on the Add Files icon and then select the option File.
- However, if you do this by Internet telegram, you must click on the Send Files icon at the bottom of the text box.
- Now it’s time to browse and select a file to share. To do so, enter the desired comment and then click Submit.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments. We will contact you as soon as possible and that will certainly be a great help to more members of the community. Thank you so much!
Maybe you are also interested in :