Instant messaging applications have become one of the most widely used applications today, so you can find different variations of Telegram among them.
The application is currently considered to be one of the best, although it is used less frequently than WhatsApp, but has grown exponentially in recent years.
So, if you don’t already have Telegram installed on your smartphone, we will explain here how to install it completely free of charge and very easy and quick, so you can use all Telegram services.
Why should I install Telegram on my mobile phone as my primary message application?
It is no secret that most users use the application as their main WhatsApp message, but that does not mean it is the best application or not. This is how Telegram has positioned itself as one of today’s best messaging applications, thanks to all the features and tools it offers. The choice of a main application can depend on several factors and on what each person is looking for.
The truth of the matter is that Telegram It excels in offering very advanced features that are likely to be inaccessible in any other program. It is also safer and more confidential than any other. One of the advantages of this application is that members don’t have to use your phone number directly to find another person, but can do so through their username.
So they can create an application to hide your number and, if you wish, your real name for greater confidentiality. Mention should also be made of the channel and the group function, which allows the participation of a large number of participants and the exchange of information of all kinds on a large scale, which is not possible on other platforms of this type.
In line with all this, it should be noted that there are many other reasons why you can choose Telegram as your primary messaging application, so here we will show you some of the benefits this program offers you:
- It usually takes up very little space on your device. This is due to the support of the cloud and the many cache management options, making it ideal for users with limited space on their mobile device.
- It is based on the MTProto security protocol, which allows you to protect all your information while sending messages with full encryption. They also offer a secret and encrypted chat that leaves no trace on your server.
- Allows you to send silent messages if you want to send a text message to someone who is sleeping, working, studying or doing any other activity and does not want to be disturbed. In this case you can send a silent message and the other person can only see it when he/she has access to the application.
- You can set a password or pin code to access the chat. This prevents third parties from hijacking your mobile phone or accessing the chat you have without permission, so that any conversation you have is completely safe.
- It provides a night or dark mode if you use the application at night or in the morning when you wake up. This prevents the light from the screen from affecting your vision or tiring your eyes.
Learn step by step how to quickly and easily install Telegram Messenger on Android and iOS.
Considering all the above reasons why you should use Telegram as your primary instant messaging application, you can install it here on your smartphone if you don’t already have one. Note that this process is quite simple and runs in the same way as the installation of another application.
So follow each of the methods we teach you below:
If you are an Android user and you want to use this application as your main messenger and you still don’t know how to install it, here we explain step by step how to do it.
To do this, follow the different steps that we explain in detail below:
- Then click on the search bar at the top of the screen.
- In the next step, write a telegram and click on the magnifying glass to start the search.
- After a few seconds it will appear on the screen and you need to click the Install button.
- Here you have to wait a few minutes before you can download it to your mobile device. If the download is correct, press the Open button.
- Here you will be redirected to the home screen of the Telegram, where you must click on the Start Communication button to set up and register your account.
- On the first page that appears, select your country and enter your phone number. Don’t forget to use your phone number to sign up for Telegram, although you can hide it later if you want. When these things are completed, click the Next arrow.
- On the next page the application will ask you for permission to make and manage calls, here you have to click on the Allow button.
- You will then be sent a verification code to the number indicated at the beginning, which you must paste into the window that appears.
- After correctly entering the code sent to your number, a new window will appear asking you to enter your first and last name, which is optional. You can also select a profile picture by clicking on the camera icon, or skip this step to do it later. When you have completed these steps, click Next.
- You will see the general terms and conditions, here you can read everything and click accept to continue.
- Finally you are in the application, click on the pencil icon to start a chat. Here you can see which of your contacts have installed this application and get in touch with them this way. Please note: from now on you can log in with your contact details from your tablet or computer if you wish.
If you have an iOS mobile device and want to use this instant messaging application as well, you should know that the installation process is very similar to that of Android, so it shouldn’t be a problem at all.
Then follow each of the steps we teach you below to install Telegram:
- First go to the official iOS store, in this case the App Store.
- Then you need to click on the search bar and type Telegram to start searching for the application.
- After a few seconds it appears on the screen. In this case, you must select the Download or Install button, which may vary depending on your device.
- As with Android, wait a few minutes during the download, then click Open or search directly for the icon in the menu of your iOS device.
- As soon as you have access to the application, you need to start the registration and configuration process. As mentioned above, you will need a phone number to register, as this is where the verification code will be sent to.
- Here you need to perform each of the steps presented on the screen, just like in Android.
- When you’ve done them all, just click the pencil button in the main window of the telegram to start chatting with your friends for instant messaging.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments. We will contact you as soon as possible and it will also be a great help to other members of the community. Thank you so much!
Author: Neli Zambrano
I have a lot of experience in engineering, my specialties are graphic design, social media and digital marketing. Windows and Android are my specialty.
Maybe you are also interested in :
how to use telegram app for study,how to use telegram to download movies,how to stop telegram code,how to use telegram for business,how to use telegram channels,how to use telegram on pc,how to use telegram for study,how to use telegram without phone number,how to send message in telegram group,how to find friends on telegram,how to use telegram in hindi,how can i join a channel in telegram,telegram link to user,telegram group to join,18+ telegram group link 2020 india,how to join telegram group via link,dark telegram channels,telegram groups for movies,telegram '' download apk,telegram app download,telegram group invite link,telegram app for movies,telegram channels,telegram download,telegram desktop,how does telegram make money,how to use telegram app,telegram messenger