With Discord, you can enjoy instant messaging with your friends and make the most of your group communication. You need to install the application on your mobile phone or computer.
If you want to learn how to install Disk from scratch on one of your devices and create an account, read on.
We will show you how to start chatting and the process you need to follow to join the server. Don’t miss anything and become a real expert on this platform. Let’s go!
Learn step by step how to install Discord on each of your devices from scratch
To help you install Discord from A to Z on each of your devices, we’ll show you step-by-step how to do it below:
The first thing you need to do is go to the Google Play Store and search for an instant messaging application. Here’s the link.
Then you need to follow these instructions:
- Once you find the application, you need to click on it and click Install. You can also do this step by logging into the official Discord site with your mobile phone through your browser. If you want, you can write the URL directly on https://discord.com/. You will find the Download from Google Play Store button, which will redirect you to the Google app store.
- After a few seconds, press the Open button.
- You must now log into the application and click the Check In button to create a new user.
- The previous step will open a new screen where you can choose to enter your phone or email. In any case, you will receive a 6-digit PIN code from the platform, which you will need to enter later.
- If you select Email, you must enter your email address and click Next. However, if you select a phone number, you must enter this information at the Next button.
- Once you receive the verification request, you will still need to enter your username, email address and password. To help you choose a correct and secure password, we recommend our password generator.
Another way to create a Discord account is through a browser. To do this, you need to go to the official page of the platform and click on check in. Then you should continue with the same steps we show you for the application.
To download Conversation to your iPad or iPhone, follow these steps:
- Go to the App Store.
- In the search bar, type the name of the application, Discord.
- Once you find an instant messaging platform, you need to click on it.
- Since this is a free app, you will not find a price button, but a buy button. Click on it.
- After a few seconds, enter your Apple ID or Touch ID. Confirm the information and select the option Sing. This will start the download.
- Once the application is installed, you need to search for it among your applications. You must then click on it to open it.
- Select the Register link in the Welcome to Discord section.
- A form will open where you must select your email address or phone number to receive a PIN to activate your new account.
- Finally, select the option by which you want the platform to verify your identity and copy the 6-digit password you received.
- Enter your PIN on the completed form to complete the verification process. Then you need to choose a username and password.
At the windows
On a Windows computer, you can choose to open a new profile from a PC application or from the browser. We’ll show you the steps to open your Discord account from within the application. If you want to learn how to do this with a trusted browser, see the macOS section.
Steps in Windows :
- The first thing you need to do is connect to the internet with your browser https://discord.com/. We also leave you a direct link below.
- Then you need to select the button in the top right corner called Login.
- After clicking on it, a new menu will appear in which you must select the Check In link.
- The Create Account window will appear and you will be asked to enter your e-mail address, user name, password and date of birth.
- When you’re done, click Next and you’re done! Now you can talk to your friends.
Download CD for Windows
To download the Mac application to your computer, follow these instructions:
- Visit the official email platform website at https://discord.com/.
- You will then find the Download for macOS button on which you should click.
- This will direct you to download the executable file. Select the place where you want to place it.
- You must then open the installation program if it does not start automatically.
- When the operating system asks you if you trust the contents of the software, you must click Yes.
- When the download is complete, locate the application icon in the Dock or on the desktop to select it.
- Allows you to choose a username and password to complete the creation of your instant messaging account.
Download MacOS Disk
Learn how to take your first steps in disclosure quickly and easily from any computer.
To get the most out of Discord, you need to learn how to take your first steps on the platform from any computer.
Create an account
To create a Discord account on any device, you need to download the application from the official store, depending on the operating system installed on your phone, or from the platform’s official website. These steps are already mentioned in each operating system, so we invite you to familiarize yourself with the initial concepts discussed in this post.
If you want to add your friends to the platform, you have to do it step by step:
- Open Discord on your mobile phone or via your browser.
- After entering your username and password, go to the home page or select the server directly.
- In the left column, next to the channel name, is the Create Invitation option. This tool is represented by a picture of a person and a + sign, so click on it.
- Then a window will open with a link that you need to share with the person you want to add to your channel. You can send this link via email or instant messaging, for example. for example WhatsApp or Telegram.
Once someone clicks on the link, it is automatically added to your feed.
Beginning of cat
If you want to start chatting with people who have just been invited to your server, you should do so:
- Select the server on which you want to communicate with the user. You can do this by going to the left column and clicking on the server name.
- In the previous step, you can display all the messages that are available in the channel. In addition, on the right side of the screen, you will find a list of all participants involved in the channel.
- Choose with the user What do you want to talk about?
- Then click on his avatar. A window will appear where you need to click on the menu represented by 3 vertical dots.
- Select the Message option to activate the message box and press Enter when you have finished sending. If you want to send a file, press + to display the file explorer and you can select the desired file.
Remember that in order to send a message you must be friends with the person you want to communicate with or be on the same server, otherwise the system will block the chat.
Joining a server or group
Not only will you receive an invitation to join the server, but you will also be able to choose the group you want to join in Discord.
To do this, you must proceed step by step:
- After entering the score, select the + sign in the left pane.
- Then you can generate your own server by clicking on Create My Template. You can also choose to join a Discord friend or community group.
- You have the option of starting with a template divided into themes. Choose the one you like best and share it with the community or your friends.
- If you choose to create a public group or you want to create your own server, you can choose an avatar and a group name. You can then invite your friends to join your community.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments. We will reply to you as soon as possible and this will also be a great help to other members of the community. Thank you.
Author : Saharaj Perez
My passion is technology and social media, I research and document the latest news and tips from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp and all other social media.
You may also be interested in:
discord downloaddiscord botsdiscord loginhow to download discord on windows 10discordapp,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,discord download,discord bots,discord login,how to download discord on windows 10,discordapp