This instant messaging application has become one of the best instant messaging applications available today, with many options and many tools for security and privacy.
If you want to keep every conversation you have confidential, this application is a very good alternative for you, because it allows you to check everything you send at any time.
So we will show you how to delete messages and calls quickly and easily. To do this, follow in detail everything we teach you below.
Learning to remove messages from chat rooms or telegram groups quickly and easily
The procedure for removing a message from a chat room or group is very simple. This feature allows you to correct any message that you misspelled or simply sent to the wrong person. But the best thing is that you can delete messages or conversations not only for yourself, but also for others, to prevent conversations from being exchanged.
So here’s where we’ll show you how to do it:
If for any reason you talk to someone in a private or group conversation and you send a misspelled message to the wrong person, or you are just sorry that you sent it, you have the option to delete it so that the other person cannot read it.
So if you want to learn how to delete your messages from the Telegram, you can do so by following these steps:
- To start with, you need the Enterokay application to send telegrams to your smartphone.
- Once there, you need to select the chat of the person you want to delete from the message.
- Once you are in the chat room, the next thing you need to do is select the message you want to delete, to do this you need to keep your finger down.
- For automatic selection you will see several options at the top of the chat, in which case you have to select the trash icon.
- A new window will open in which you have to choose whether to delete it only in your chat or also in the recipient’s chat. If you want to delete another person, you must also check the Delete box for …… check the box and click on the Delete button.
- The message will then be deleted for both parties, so you can be sure that the recipient does not see what you have sent by mistake.
Delete chat history
If, for any reason, you want to delete the chat history completely from the channel and not delete it yourself, so that it always appears in the cat list, the procedure is very simple. Basically this is done if you want to prevent someone else from reading what is written. With Telegram you can delete the call not only for yourself, but also for the other person.
To do so, follow the steps below:
- First you need to access the channel where you want to delete your chat history.
- You must then select the three dots in the top right corner of the cat.
- To select it, a drop-down menu with several options will appear and you will need to click on the Empty the chat option.
- The window opens in the same way as the previous method, in this case you have to choose whether you want to empty the chat only for you or also for the recipient, if so you have to check this option and click on Empty chat.
Finally, if you want to delete the chat completely so that it doesn’t appear in your contact list anymore, either because you don’t want to communicate with that person anymore, or because you have a lot of conversations, we will explain here how to proceed in a fairly simple way.
To do this, follow the different steps we indicate below:
- In this case, you need to access the Telegram application on your device and select the chat you want to delete from there. To do this, press and hold the button for a few seconds until it appears with the selected chulito.
- You will now see several options at the top of the screen, in this case select the Garbage icon.
- Then the window will open again, as in the previous cases, where you have to indicate whether you want to delete the chat just for you, or whether the other person will also be deleted, if so, check the box and click on the Delete chat option.
- This allows you to remove all channels, both for you and for the receiver.
Learn how to create secret telegram chats that are automatically removed from your history and leave no trace.
Another advantage of this instant messaging application is that it allows users to have conversations via a secret chat. The purpose of these conversations is to hide the leadership and prevent them from being followed. Moreover, the texts and files sent there are only available as long as you specify, and are then automatically deleted.
All this makes it possible to have conversations without leaving notes, traces or fingerprints. In the case of a secret chat, no member can forward messages sent there as if they were in free chat rooms. It should also be noted that screenshots cannot be taken.
So, if you want to use this option, just follow the steps we explain below:
- The first thing you need to do is find the person you want to have a secret conversation with.
- Once you have found it and you are in that person’s chat, you must click on their profile picture to access the configuration.
- Then select the three dots at the top right of the screen to display this menu.
- In the options that appear, select Start secret chat.
- You will be directed to a new window where you will be asked to confirm that you want to start a secret chat by clicking on the Start button.
- Then instructions appear in the chat and you have to wait until the other person accepts your invitation to the secret chat.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments. We will contact you as soon as possible and that will certainly be a great help to more members of the community. Thank you so much!
Maybe you are also interested in :
telegram deactivation page,telegram delete message,delete whatsapp account,delete account instagram,delete twitter account,telegram login,telegram apk,telegram app,telegram groups,telegram channels,delete telegram account,delete account whatsapp,login telegram,how to restore telegram chat history,telegram clear history for both,telegram group disappeared,how to select all messages in telegram,how do you know if someone deleted telegram,what happens when you delete telegram account,how to delete all messages in telegram channel,telegram bot delete all messages,how to delete telegram channel history,how to delete telegram account,how to delete telegram messages for the sender and receiver,how to delete telegram account with sms,telegram messenger,telegram for pc