Today, Telegram is considered one of the best instant messaging applications available in the digital world. Unlike other similar services, this platform distinguishes itself by a high level of security, confidentiality, personalization and performance.
In addition, it has the advantage that you can chat with other people without having to disclose your phone number, as you can contact them via their username. However, this has a side effect because you seem to be looking for strangers.
Therefore, when you are on Telegram, you are likely to receive messages from complete strangers or anonymous users. That’s hard for many people who want privacy. But fortunately you can avoid such messages, and we explain here how to do it.
Learn step-by-step how to archive and store tacit messages from strangers in Telegram from all your devices
Thanks to the new configuration of Telegram it is now possible to minimize the interruption of all messages you receive from strangers in the application. This is a setting that allows you to indicate that messages from contacts that are not on your list will go straight to purgatory.
At this point, when someone who is not one of your contacts writes you a message from Telegram, you will not receive a notification and these messages will not appear in the chat rooms of your account. For example, if you select the repository and mute notifications of new messages from strangers, you will not be able to see them.
This despite the fact that you noticed that an anonymous person tried to contact you. As you can see, this feature is really effective in increasing the security and confidentiality of the application so that no stranger can communicate with you by telegram. However, to take advantage of it, it is important to know how to activate it, because it is not active by default.
Then we’ll show you how to do it on Android and iOS :
First make sure that the Telegram application is installed on your Android device. You can get it for free in the Google Play Store.
Go to the next point so you can archive and save messages from people you don’t know:
- First log in to your Telegram account via the mobile application.
- Then touch the icon with the three horizontal lines in the top left corner of the main window.
- Then choose Settings from the list that appears.
- Now click on Privacy and Security under Settings.
- Then, in the New Cats with strangers section, you need to activate the Archive option and mute the sound. To do this, all you have to do is press the switch twice in a row.
So as soon as you receive a new message from a user who is not in your contact list, Telegram does not inform you and your message does not appear in the main list either, because it is automatically archived.
In this case, the procedure is very similar to that to be followed via the Android device. Of course, this must be done via the Telegrama application, which is compatible with the iPhone and iPad.
Perform each of the following steps:
- Log in to your account from the mobile application and home screen, then touch the icon with the three horizontal lines in the top left corner.
- As soon as the menu is displayed on the left, locate and select the Settings option.
- Then click on the ‘Privacy and security’ button in the ‘Settings’ section.
- Then go to New Foreign Chats and activate Archive and Mute. Either by pressing the switch twice in a row or by moving the switch from left to right.
Learn how to report messages from strangers in Telegram as spam from one of your computers.
In general, you can use the Telegram Robot, which is completely free of charge, to avoid spam from any user of the platform. The, it is known as Chainfuel and is characterized by adopting different customizable parameters, depending on the needs of each person, to be able to stop receiving messages in the form of spam in the application. So with Chainfuel you can offer a clean experience on your instant messaging platform.
Finally, to avoid seeing so many garbage messages, they minimize their use, especially when it comes to unfamiliar contacts. To use Chainfuel, you must go to the official website, log in with your Telegram account, enter the correct information and the service will be activated automatically. In addition, you can also use the ability to report as SPAM messages received from unknown users on Telegram.
You need to perform the following steps via the mobile application or its desktop version:
If you are using a mobile device or Android tablet and want to control it from your device, follow the steps below:
- First open the application and get access to your Telegrama account.
- Then, in the chat window, you will find the message you received from the unknown user to type it.
- You now have to tap the three vertical dots in the top right corner directly into the chat.
- Then select the Report option. He’s normally in second place.
- Finally, you need to click on the spam via the context menu, and this is how you report it to the platform.
For people who manage their Telegrama account via an iPhone or iPad, the procedure for reporting a user for spamming on the instant messaging application is similar to that for Android users.
Every step has to be taken here:
- Start by opening an iOS-compatible application and enter your Telegrama account.
- Then look up in the chat window the message you received from an unknown user to log in.
- You must now click on the three vertical points directly in the chat in question. They are also located in the upper right corner.
- Then select the Report option. That’s second place.
- Finally, you have to click on the spam via the context menu and you can judge this user in the application.
On PC and MacOS
If you prefer to manage your Telegrama account via the desktop version, either from Windows or via MacOS, fortunately it is easy to notify or flag an unknown contact for spamming when sending messages.
In this case, the process consists of :
- To use your computer, log in to the Telegram application and open an account, as you regularly do.
- Next, a message from an unknown user is searched and opened. Of course, as in previous cases, this must also be done from the chat window.
- Then, directly in that chat, click on the three vertical points in the top right corner of the window.
- Then go to the Report option. It can be found in the desktop application at the end of a small list.
- Finally, you have to click on spam from the context menu. So, by confirming the action by clicking the Report button, you bring the complaint to this unknown user effectively on the platform.
Download telegram for Windows
Download telegram for MacOS
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments. We will contact you as soon as possible and that will certainly be a great help to more members of the community. Thank you so much!
Maybe you are also interested in :
telegram last seen checker,telegram features vs whatsapp,telegram custom language pack,leave telegram group without deleting,telegram font style,how to read telegram messages without seen,how to report a scammer on telegram,telegram anti spam bot,how to unban yourself on telegram,your phone was banned telegram,spambot,how to report someone on telegram android,telegram login,telegram apk,telegram app,telegram groups,telegram api,telegram channels,how to disable chat in telegram group,how to disable slow mode in telegram,telegram delayed messages,telegram bot message limit,slow mode is enabled discord,silence movie telegram link,unblock telegram channel android 2020,nicegram,is nicegram safe,telegram unblock proxy,nicegram alternative for android,voip number for telegram,how to use telegram channels,how to tag everyone in telegram group,telegram bots 2018,telegram profile picture,useful telegram,telegram bot,download telegram,telegram delete message