Mobile devices have become the most coveted electronic gadgets in the world, and they are no longer a luxury but a necessity for people.
To add its use, you need to have your email addresses, that’s why for configuring it like in android we let you add gmail email addresses.
However, in many cases people have two or more Gmail emails, so it is important to have them all. Therefore, below we will show you how to add another email account to your smartphone.
What should I consider before adding another Gmail account on Android or iOS?
Android and iPhone mobile devices require a Gmail email account for setup and sync, requiring users to add their existing Google account or simply create a new one. Remember that email is a platform that allows you to communicate with the user through text messages or to share documents in different formats.
Nowadays, emails are very often required because they ask to register on a website or social network, so it is very convenient to activate them on your smartphone. When you sign in to Gmail on your mobile phone, it automatically stays open on your computer, so any messages you receive there also reach your mobile phone, and you can send or reply to new messages from your device in the same way.
However, you also have the option to add more Gmail emails if you have two or more accounts on your device. This allows you to manage each of your accounts in a very simple way.
But the best part is that it is very easy to add another email account to your smartphone, which we show you below :
Adding a second or third Gmail account to your Android or iOS mobile account, step-by-step
If you already have a Gmail email account on your mobile device and for some reason want to add another account, you can easily do so. Fortunately, this process can be done quite easily on Android and Wat ios, allowing users to add two or more Gmail accounts to their devices.
To do so, simply follow the steps we describe below:
- It doesn’t matter if you have an Android or iPhone mobile device, as the procedure is very similar in both cases. So the first thing you need to do is go to the application settings on your device. There you will find the option Google Accounts or Google Services, note that this varies by device.
- Once there, select Gmail or Google in the next step.
- You should then click on Photo or Profile. You will find it at the top right of the screen. You can easily recognize it because it contains a profile picture from your email or the initials of your email name.
- Here you need to select it, then add a new account email address with a password, and if you forget the password, you can retrieve it if necessary.
- If you have already added a new account, you need to select the account you want to sync with your device.
Gmail, for example, allows users to simplify the personalized management of their emails. So, it offers them a secure aspect and the ability to access all their emails from their smartphone.
Sync Gmail on your mobile device
Remember, syncing Gmail to your phone is essentially the same as adding a new email to your device, so it’s very easy to do.
If you’ve traded in your smartphone for an Android device or iPhone and want to sync your device with your Gmail so you can use all of Google’s tools and services, here’s how:
- The first thing you need to do is go to the Apps menu to open the entire menu, and select Settings from there.
- Once there, you’ll find a drop-down list with several options, in this case choose Accounts or Google Services.
- Then tap the Google service or the Google email account.
- Since you have not yet added an account to the device, the Add Account icon is displayed.
- In the above option, you also have the option to make some changes to the appearance preferences, but keep in mind that these settings may limit or block certain Google services.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments. We will get back to you as soon as possible and it will also be a great help to other members of the community. Thank you.
Author: Neli Zambrano
I have a lot of experience in technology, my specialties are graphic design, social media and digital marketing. Windows and Android are my specialty.
You may also be interested in the following product:
frequently asked questions
How do I add a second email address to my Gmail account on Android?
How do I add another email account to Gmail?
How to add multiple Gmail accounts to your iPhone? – iPhoneLife.com .
Why can’t I add another Gmail account to my iPhone?
I can’t add a gmail account to my iPhone. How can I solve this problem? Go to Settings on your iPhone and tap Mail from the drop-down menu. Click Add Account and select Other. Click on Save.
gmail sign in to another account gmail,add account google,gmail android,how to use gmail on android,gmail com community,how to add another email account on iphone,Feedback,can’t add gmail account to iphone,how to separate gmail accounts on iphone,create a gmail account,how to add another gmail account on laptop,how to set up gmail on iphone 11,setting up gmail on phone,setting up gmail on samsung tablet,where to enter gmail password on iphone,how to setup a gmail account on my computer,gmail settings for mobile,email setup on android,email mymail android,one mail app,open samsung email account,one com email in gmail,incoming mail server host name,ipad email problems,how to change email on iphone 11,setting up office 365 email on iphone,Privacy settings,How Search works,how to add another gmail account on iphone,gmail login,add another email address to gmail,add another account,how do you create a second gmail email address?,gmail sign in